Things I Know To Be True
Written by: Andrew Bovell
Directed by: Hayley Tucker
Monday 30th March - Saturday 4th April, 2020
What do we talk about with our family? What do we keep hidden? What secrets do we share to protect ourselves and which do we hid to protect the ones we love?
The play follows the Price family as the children try to discover who they are as adults away from the family home whilst their parents redefine who they are now their children are grown.
Funny, poignant and heartbreaking, Things I Know To Be True examines the dynamics of a family and how they understand truth in the face of modern life.
- Fran Price - Mother
- Bob Price - Father
- Rosie Price - youngest Daughter
- Pip Price - second eldest Daughter
- Mia Price - eldest Daughter
- Ben Price - Son
- Monday 2nd - Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.45pm
The Birthday Party by Harold Pinter
- Thursday 12th - Saturday 14th September 2019, 7.45pm
P&P Productions: Cheshire Cats by Gail Young
- Saturday 21st September 2019, 7.45pm
Paradox Productions: Love Letters by A R Gurney
- Monday 21st-26th September 2019, 7.45pm
Mystery at Greenfingers by J B Priestley