Mystery at Greenfingers
Written by: J B Priestley
Directed by: Eileen Rawlings
Performances: 21st –26th October 2019 at Jameson Road AND
16th November 2019 at The Palace Court Theatre
Re-creating the production with which Bournemouth Little Theatre Club became National Champions, performing at the Fortune Theatre, London on 18 January 1938.
A section of this production, involving all ten cast members, will be performed as part of the Centenary Celebrations back in “our theatre”. The play was specially written by J B Priestley to give all ten cast members the opportunity to display their acting skills.
A snowstorm traps a group of guests and crew into the Greenfingers Palace Hotel. A detective is sent to the hotel to investigate a top secret crime, but it is Miss Tracey and a new hostess who solve everything.
- Director: Eileen Rawlings
- Stage Manager/Stage Design: Glanville Noye
- Lighting Design: Alastair Griffith
- Wardrobe Mistress: Mo Hamill and Jill Amphlett
- Prompt: Lisa Marie Pledger
- Assistant Stage Manager: Cara Gumbrell
- Wednesday 11th to Saturday 14th March 2020, 7.45pm
BLTC Studio Production - Heisenberg: The Uncertainty Principle
- Saturday 21st March 2020, 7.45pm
The Improvised Play Company - Unpredictive Text
- Monday 30th March to Saturday 4th April 2020, 7.45pm
Things I Know To Be True by Andrew Bovell
- Tuesday 7th & Wednesday 8th April 2020, 8.00pm
ImpAct Theatre: Nightfall by Joanna Murray-Smith