Andrew White : Retirement Tour
Friday 3rd May, 2019
What do you do when your life comes to a crossroads? Write a show about it of course!
At 19 years old Andrew White can’t help but question his next steps in life. Should he keep slogging it out on the comedy circuit? Or is University the best option? Will this really be his Retirement Tour?
A brand-new comedy show from "one of the most talked about rising star comedians" (Essex Magazine). Weighing up his future, Andrew takes a hilarious look at making decisions, his place in the world, and the conflict of creative and academic.
"Insightful...hilarious" - The List
Tickets £5 each and available from standupandrew.com/blt
- Newsletter - March 2019
- Newsletter - January 2019
- Newsletter - November 2018
- Newsletter - October 2018
- Friday 26th April 2019, 7.30pm
Read Through: The Birthday Party
- Friday 28th April 2019, 7.30pm
Auditions: The Birthday Party
- Friday 3rd May 2019, 7.30pm
Andrew White: Retirement Tour
- Monday 3rd - Saturday 8th June 2019
Doubt, A Parable